1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

870 Comp...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic73, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I finally got my 870 Comp back together last week that my son had shot as a kid with a cut down stock. Got a new buttstock from a poster on TS.COM (thanks again). Went up to the Clareholm (Alberta) Trap Club yesterday and shot thier fun shoot. Great turnout, great venue, good friends to see. And I shot the Comp for singles and wobble (first time). I hadn't fired the gun in over 10 years and I'd forgotten how soft the gun shoots and how it smokes targets. A bargain target grinder for sure.

Ron Burr

2. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

I really liked my 870 comp as well. The only reason I don't shoot one anymore is as soon as it got dirty (about 100 shots) it would start kicking hard. Other than that I loved it. Mike.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I shoot my Comp at least 2 times a week. This is my primary game shooting gun. I would like to disspell a myth about shooting shells bigger than 3 drams. Mine is fed a steady diet of 1 1/8 oz very fast shells without any problems.

Mine has a Wenig stock, Timney trigger, Keensights add on rib.

<a href="http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/ecshooter/?action=view&current=marksgun005.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.