1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

870 choke and trigger shoe

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by skeet100, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have an 870 trap .... the newer one with a little gold and engraving on sides. I want an extended choke tube in MOD for it and I want a trigger shoe.

I read about some type of different Rem chokes and I don't know how to tell the difference... all I know is it's Rem choke and in the 870 so I figured the more knowledgeable shooters can tell me if it's not regular Rem choke...

I am a new trap shooter and trying to "fix" the 870 to my liking. I put on a kick ezz pad and got a little weight added...

If you can help I would appreciate it. Looking for used items to save $$$ things are a little tight now days...

Thanks

2. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Need an extended Rem Choke in MOD 12 gauge..... and a trigger shoe for 870.... TTT thanks :)

3. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

Any mod extended remchoke will work. try carlsons or ebay. There are some trigger shoes on there also. flaigs/ace #9 is the one you need.

4. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thank You :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.