1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

870 C parts?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hivoltfl, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I know I am looking for a needle in a haystack but I need a magazine tube for a 870 C if anyone has one or knows of a source please contact me.

Rick

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rick, if by "C" you mean Competition, your best bet is probably to find a complete receiver. A reader of mine needed a receiver and I found a nice one for him that came with the magazine tube. I really can't recall ever seeing a tube being sold separately - most folks include it with a receiver.

On the other hand, there is a poster on here who recently has become an 870 Competition fan who bought a few and was selling one off in pieces - perhaps he will have a tube to sell.

Ed

3. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Ed, I would not be opposed to buying reiever or a tube at this point I will take what I can get, could I get that you to steer that person selling parts my way? thanks for the reply.

Rick

4. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Rick, are you aware it is the same tube used on standard 870's with a slot cut into it? I needed to replace one of mine (cracked in the threads) and thats the route I used. cutting after install to get it just right. Jack

5. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

ovaljack, was just looking at that as I was putting my release over in a wingmaster build up gun I shoot, I am giving that some thought,

Mine cracked at the end cap threads, after three shots the cap is about to come off, I hate it, I really like that barrel, I am a long way from giving up on the gun, Thanks for the info.

Rick

6. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.