1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

870 20 ga stock needed

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by goneracin, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goneracin

goneracin TS Member

0   0   0

I recently bought a synthetic 20ga 870 that is fun to shoot, but it has a youth stock on it, and the LOP is wayyyyyyy to short for me. My thumb hits my nose hard enough that my eyes water...haha
    Id like to buy or trade for an adult LOP synthetic butt stock. The youth model has a 12" LOP. Id like to find something thats 14 ish..
    thanks
    Bob

2. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

GO TO REMINGTON COUNTRY STORE....PARTS STORE.....CLOSEOUTS THERE ARE SOME 20GA

1187 STOCKS REAL CHEAP. THEY WILL FIT FINE. I HAVE ONE ON 20GA LT WINGMASTER I SHOOT!

I DON'T REMEMBER IF YOU NEED THE LONG OR SHORT STOCK BOLT. REMINGTON COULD LET YOU KNOW IF YOU CALL THEM.

JOE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.