1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

85tss unsingle ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AAtrap, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Sean, sounds like a good price. Ask if the up-grades have been done.If the dealer doesn't know, call Guns Unlimited and give them the SN. They will tell you if it has been back for the up-grades. Any extras with the gun? Case,tubes, adjustable pad? Steve

2. bafreebird

bafreebird TS Member

i have a 85tss, it is a great gun for the money. the only problem , i have had with it was the hammer spring broke. called skb and had a new one in 4 days. the left side spring , will work on the right side.i would buy it. bob

3. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

I e-mailed SKB with my serial number and asked if any updates were available, they replied by inviting me to ship it to them so they could do the required updates and they would cover shipping back at no cost to me other than getting it there. I just have not done it yet.

tom

4. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Sean, not for sure,but I know the firing pins and some springs. I live about 21/2 hrs. from GU. When I called they told me to call ahead to make sure their gunsmith would be able to do it and it would take about an hr. I purchased a combo late this fall off one of the gun sites and just haven't gotten it to Omaha yet. I did get a chance to do some patterning with the gun before the snow and cold weather and have it set for 16 yd. targets. I liked the way the full choke broke targets. Shot 200 registered with it in Dec. and was pleasantly suprised with recoil and the way the gun handled. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.