1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

84 year old marries 4th time

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

an 84 year old lady had just gotten married for the 4th time her great great 5 year old niece was visiting with her & asked if she would tell her about her 4 husbands. well the lady said ,the 1st was a banker i married in my 20,s, the 2nd was a circus ringmaster i married in my 40,s, the 3rd was a preacher i married in my 60,s & the last is a funeral director which i just married in my 80,s. wow the little girl exclaimed why did you marry 4 men with such different careers? well the lady said, i married 1 for the money,2 for the show,, 3 to get ready & 4 to go.lol. dwain

2. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

dwain thats too clean can you bring sex into it. jackmitch
    how ya doin dwain, bought that ljutic at the state shoot.it's gonna take me a while to figure it out.hope i live long enough to get there. i've had the 391 4 years and ain't figured it out.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

TRUE STORY- My 94 years old grandpa was going to marry his third wife ( he out lived two) My mother and her siblings were concerned that the woman was conning him for his money and would outlive him to get his money ( he was financially well set) so they sent me to talk with him because I was his favorite. I lived with him for 6 years after grandma died and helped him farm. We were very close. When I arrived to meet him at the small town local cafe for lunch, he immediatley asked me if they sent me to talk to him and I answered yes, so tell me why are you marrying this lady at 94 years old. He looked me in the eye and said " I am not yet ready to give up sex" I left it at that and said go for it gramps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.