1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

82 yr old open-heart surgery, leukemia, diabetes v

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hammer1, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

82 year-old twice-open-heart surgery, leukemia, diabetes victim ?

Takes life in stride.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=40949425?&from=en-us_msnhp&snid=18424721

2. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Wonder why medicare is broke?

3. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Guess if it was one of your parents, you'd just take them out behind barn and shot em. maybe you would like to be on the so called death panels.

4. shadow

shadow Active Member

My mother had a triple by-pass at age 85. Lived another 5 years. Worth every damn dime of it.

5. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Who decides who is worth saving? I was able to spend an extra year and a half with my father because my family and I would not allow him to be railroaded into a hospice. A veteran of two wars and he was treated worse than a common criminal by the VA. Every promise that was made to him when he signed and put his life on the line in service of this country was broken. Yes I am very bitter and will never trust the govt to provide health care or decide who gets taken care of and who is written off especially now with Obama and his cronies in power.

Medicare is broke because Congress was allowed to raid it and spend the assets as general funds. Very simple.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

sliver, When they rob Peter to pay Paul, what do expect? After all, it comes out of the same pot. This country has made commitments we could not keep since the 60's. Print more money.

Shawdow, not to be a smartass, but did you pay for the triple BP, or Medicare?

If it was Medicare, In 10 years, are you willing to pay for my mother's BP via a hefty tax increase to you and your relative tax payers? It's easy to say "yes", it's harder to actually do it.....if you can afford it.

That's the problem, the cost of our excellant medical system, has out grown our economy.

7. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

Just another Ponzi scheme. Be glad if you or your family got some of the fixings. Most of us just get stuck holding the tab.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.