1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

82 PEOPLE KILLED TODAY!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    On the nation's highways and roads.

That's the average killed every day.

No one is outraged. No one cares. No massive media coverage. No day of mourning. No presidential visits. No suspending of campaigning.

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Yeah that's crazy ain't it. But some nut case uses a gun to kill 14 people it is all about taking our guns. Maybe they should take our cars too!

3. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I sure would like to know what set that guy off.

You sure don't spend months planning/executing what he did without someone noticing something. Someone had to suspect something.

Jim Skeel

4. quartering

quartering Active Member

25,000 poor souls around the world die each day from starvation. where's the outrage?

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

So far this year there have been 250 homicides in Chicago, Illinois. Of the 250 deaths, 27 have been by stabbing, a number which matches the total number of stabbing deaths in Chicago in 2011. At this pace, it is conceivable that the body count in Chicago for the year 2012 will reach 500.

It should be pointed out that approximately 600 brave Americans per year have given their lives in service to their country in Iraq and Afghanistan over the last ten years.

While attacking George Bush and his administration's effort to stabilize and ultimately bring peace to Iraq and Afghanistan, Barack Obama and his hypocritical horde of pandering democrat cowards have turned the blind eye of pathetic denial on the Coward-in-Chief's own hometown.

Add the homicides in the cities of Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York for the last ten years. You will find that the total is far greater than twice as many Americans who have fallen in foreign wars in the same period.

Maybe these inner city kids don't matter:it is obvious they have no champions. Does Barack even know they are there? Or Rahm? Maybe it goes to the larger question....where's the outrage? Where's the outrage?

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Don't forget to add in the abortion murders.

If you believe in "fate" I wonder if the person or persons who might have discovered the cure for Cancer,AID's,Alzheimer and other nasty diseases have met their doom by being a "inconvenience"

7. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Sorry im not sure about the state laws where it happened, but How come no one shot him during the rampage?

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

"No guns allowed" in the theater.

Luby's Cafeteria all over again.

HM

9. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

His bulletproof gear would have posed a problem for anyone countering him. This guy was on a mission....not some random act.

10. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

The kevlar vest might have stopped the penetration but I bet it would have knocked him down. And don't you think a few might have then pounced on him?

In NC CCH law prohibits carry in any place that charges admission. Another good reason why I do not spend my money on Hollywood movies.

11. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

It's gotta be 'hands'. Hands are the cause.

12. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Oh please. Some of you keyboard Rambos need to cash a reality check. Lets see, crowded,dark,noisy smoke filled theater. Terrified people running, screaming and diving everywhere. A nut case with an AK-47, shotgun and two Glock 40s shooting wildly, not to mention he's wearing body armour.

Do you really think you and your .380 LCR are going to be able to acquire a target and and hit this guy? I don't care what you carry you're weren't going to make a difference.Oh sure you're going to stand up and make a perfect target for someone with an AK-47. I don't think so.

A very well trained professional would probably have been unable to stop him. As an example doesn't anyone remember the North Hollywood incident where 400 LEOs couldn't bring down two individuals, standing out in the open, also shooting AK-47s and wearing body armour?

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

AK-47??

Yeah lets not at least try to stop the shooter. Let's all crawl under the chairs and cower. People with attitudes like your's, define the term "Coward".

Also, nobody said anything about standing up and taking a random pop shot with .380. If you knew anything about it, you would know you always try to shoot from cover and minimize your body exposer to limit the enemies shot at you.

My point is, I'd rather die trying then to die doing nothing as you suggest.

14. Ted Alsteen

Ted Alsteen Member

grntitan,
    Could you please let us all know where you received your active shooter scenario training from?

15. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Sure, my blah blah training comes from the "Not gonna lay down and be a pussified coward" mindset.

16. Brian in Oregon

Well Jerry, obviously you've decided your personal limitations preclude you from carrying concealed and using a firearm in self-defence. Your mistake is projecting your personal limitations onto others.

17. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Well Brian you'd be wrong. You concluded that because I presented a real life situation where, in my opinion, someone with a carry permit wouldn't have made a difference which is probably impossible for you to conceive.

Then you decided to make it personal because that fits into your little world as did grntitan.

For the record I've had a carry permit since I was 21 years old and I'm now 68. I don't have any idea how I'd react in that situation because I've never had to produce my Kahr for which I'm thankful.

I doubt too many people know beforehand how they would react in such a high stress, confusing situation.

I'm also a RO at a large local club where I supervise firearms safety and participate in all the firearm sports. I've seen literally hundreds of people come to the club and shoot their CC pieces at a 7 yard target that's standing still and not firing back and miss completely, repeatedly. What's more frightening is some of them are LEOs.

And lastly I couldn't give a rat's ass what you or any other keyboard cowboy thinks about me.

18. Brian in Oregon

You made it personal when you decided no one else was capable of being able to shoot the perp in that situation. YOU might not have been able to, but it's a stretch to make a blanket statement that others could not.

That was the point and you missed it.

19. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Jerry-do not judge me or others by your short comings-thanks for coming bye now-Lee

20. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Hmmm....it is hard to predict what one would do in such a situation...unless, one has had years of training and training rather than instinct takes over.....the guy is reported to have had a SW AR-15 that jammed....he then used his 870 and Glock 40....it is likely he had no night optics or the carnage would have been much greater....given how he meekly surrendered outside, it is likely if someone with a concealed carry permit opened up at him, he would have run out like the coward he is.........

I am sure many in the "minority" community are holding their tongues....but are silently murmuring: "What is all the fuss about 12 dead white people?" 12 dead people is a slow afternoon in Chicago, Houston, Detroit, etc.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.