1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

82 and Counting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hank Cross, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hank Cross

Hank Cross Member

Its a quiet Christmas eve in Murrells inlet, SC and I'm winding down from my 82nd. birthday yesterday. Put a scope on my grandson's .22-.250 in the afternoon and he's ready to shoot on Wednesday.

Looking back on 70 years of competitive shooting albeit 30 with rifle, I find myself really blessed by my family, profession and particularly the friends I've made in trapshooting. I've had numerous transactions on this site to my uniform satisfaction and hope to continue.

Barbara, my wife of 58 years, and I continue to shoot and hope to squeeze out a few more years.

To everyone, have a grand Christmas and I hope you can get on the firing line as much as I have.

Hank Cross

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Merry Christmas, Hank and family. You have many years of experiece and it would be great sharing some of it on the blog. BT100dc

3. wayno

wayno TS Member

merry christmas, indeed, hank, from a tar heel neighbor who is envious of your choice of residence.

i am 70, and dream of making it to your number still able to call for a bird.

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Hank: Congrats on 82 years and especially those 58 with your one and only. We are in SC visiting our son & family (Charleston\Johns Island) for Christmas, raining right at the moment. Like wayno I'm a young feller only 71,, 72 in a couple months, 51 yrs with the same beautiful gal, almost lost her to cancer 2&1\2 yrs ago so thank GOD every day. Hope I'm like you and can still make it to the trap field 10 yrs from now. Remember you pay for them all so you might as well break them all--GRIN----Merry Christmas! Ross Puls

5. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Hank. Thank You for wishing me many more years of shooting, I wish the same to you. MN12

P.S. you're not what your sign-on name describes you as.

6. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Birthday wishes to you Hank lll. Good to hear that you're still breaking them.

Ed Yanchok from New Jersey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.