1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

80+ Jobs headed for Juarez Mexico

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by nipper, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

and i am sure the us population will still buy their vacume cleaners so i would move to mexico too.

bill

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

With the amount of homes being built,,,,not too many central vacs being put into existing homes,,,,maybe their sales are so low that they have to move or go out of business,,,,going to be a lot more of this if the economy doesn't turn around quick,,,,these smaller companies don't have enough capital to hang on for long,,,,and the banks "forgot" what the first $350B was for!!!!!!!!!

3. 6878mm

6878mm Member

What a lot of you Yanks don`t understand is that most of the world has had your multinationals bleeding their economies for years, coke , exxon etc
    Welcome to the club, china now

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

So now you want to tell a Swedish Co. where they can make their products. We live in an Global economy, accept it (don't include Chinese garbage.)

Don

5. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

skeet2day

I noticed the same thing. I try to buy Musselman's apple juice as it says from 100% USA apples. I now read food labels for any indication of where it's from.

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Bill: I read perfectly well and if you didn't want to trash the Swedish Co. you wouldn't have posted. What's your fricking point?? Making justification for yourself.

Don

7. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

I think I am the last shooting coat company who is %100 made in the USA. USA leather and zippers, good stuff and does not cost alot more. Backfence

8. james25889

james25889 Member

i saw a sticker on an item it said MADE IN THE USA or mexico made in the usa was large writing the or mexice was tiny writing

9. Ron from SD

Ron from SD TS Member

It is a global economy and we have to accept it. Where is the gun you are shooting from? Where are the parts in your computer, TV, cell phone, and DVD made. We have to go with the flow. Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.