1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***** 8 MORE DAYS *****

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

goosee, you are kind of like hussein, giving up before the war is over...

2. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

"Their" not "there."

Weeks ago with the selection of Palin, Republicans caved. Palin was a sop to the crazy right, which still does not really like McCain.

BHO, by >5 points in the popular vote.

3. jimx200

jimx200 Member

goosie, get off the computer and listen to your 8th grade teacher...wait, 8th graders can spell better than you.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Charles, I have to disagree with you. Sarah was finally someone conservatives (Reagan conservatives not RINOS) could rally around and get excited about. The problem was/is, that after the convention, McCain's "advisors" toned her down and limited _her_ for what _she_ is. They wanted her to toe the McCain lines. I would rather have Sarah at the TOP of the ticket. They have been pussy footing around toooo much and may have waited tooooo long to step up and grow a pair. America will be the loser for these inactions.

Hindsight being 20/20, with the economic debacle, Romney would have been a better choice, but the bs of Mormonism went against that.

McCain is still living in a fairy tale world of "reaching across the aisle". The Republican machine put him up as it was "his" time. I am grateful for his service record, but some of his ideas, including the so-called "torture" of terrorists, is wrong. His McCain/Feingold is going to bite _him_ in the butt.
    Wonder how his hindsight is doing now??

God save America!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.