1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$ 8.00 per Hundred PF&G

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bash de clous, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bash de clous

Bash de clous TS Member

April 8,2007

The Board of Directors at Pelham Fish & Game have dropped
    the cost of shooting a round of trap to $2.00 per 25 or
    $8.00 per hundred for all Sunday trap shooting.

Open to shooters of all abilities. New and experienced.

Trap fields open Sunday 9:00am to 1:00pm

16 yd singles, hdcp, and doubles as interest and attendance demands.

With the ever increasing cost of fuel, shot, components and ammo
    it was felt by the board members that, in keeping with the clubs commitment
    to promote shooting sports, it was time to give something back to the trap shooters that have supported the clubs trap program in the past.

This pricing will stay in effect for the entire shooting year.

Please log onto the clubs web site for directions.

http://www.pelhamfishandgame.com/

Thank You
    J.Sweet

2. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Way to go Pelham. Nice club in a beautiful state. Jim

3. beyyupot

beyyupot Member

Kidapoo, you are the kind of guy Ted Kennedy hires to write stories to survive from his crap. The real story is not your s**t stirring of the facts that a club did a great thing and might be trying to mend the riff between it's resident shooters and this club. The real story is there has been a change in thinking,and you and your friends have nothing else to do but complain and remain on the outside looking in. Dick Hewett, Ma. resident and sick of hearing shooters from New Hampshire bitch.

4. steevo

steevo TS Member

Sounds great!! I presently shoot at Country Pond Fish & Game in Newton, NH. They charge $3.00 per round, unless you buy a card for $25.00 to get 10 rounds at $2.50 each. Looks like I will be chacking out Pelham also. Thanks for the info

Steve

5. shotgunczar1

shotgunczar1 TS Member

This thread was created to let people know about the great deal on trap shooting on Sundays at Pelham. I don't believe it was started as a forum to once again beat a dead horse. If you want changes in what the NHTA does than you need to attend the annual meeting. This past year maybe 30 people showed up. So Lillian, I mean Kidapoo, you need to go to the meeting and let your vote be counted. Right now--everybody should do what they can to get to Pelham on Sundays and support the club.

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Okay, since no one is going to ask, I will.

How can they throw a round of trap for $2.00?

Most places charge more than that. Where I shoot, I believe it is $3.75 or $3.85 for a round of 25 birds.

What is your secret to throwing such an affordable target, and can the rest of the clubs follow suit?

Thank You!

Hauxfan!

7. Bash de clous

Bash de clous TS Member

Shotgunczar1 Thank you.

Hauxfan:

How can they throw a round of trap for $2.00?

Because they choose to.

Personal observation and opinion FWIW.

The PF&G Board of Directors and general membership should be applauded for having choosen to make a statement for the advancement and general good of shooting sports and sportsmanship. I believe the basic tennants of PG&G,and the majority of like facilities, stipulate that it was created for the sole reason to provide a place to educate, participate and enjoy shooting and the
    shooting sports.

Compare the last time any of us shot a round of trap to 5 or 10 years ago.
    How many faces are missing, has the line been filled with new shooters,or
    are there that many fewer relays.Every shooting sport is being attacked from every side, just as our way of life as Americans is being attacked. If this one gun club has the courage to stand up and say, "We are Americans,
    this is our American way of life being threatened, what do we have to do to
    preserve it". What do we have to do to get the non-committed American public
    back into the shooting sports and preserve our heritage.

Who the hell am I to question them? I'll just do my part and support them.

What is your secret to throwing such an affordable target, and can the rest of the clubs follow suit?

There is no secret.

Just the resolve of a Board of Directors, and the support of its general
    membership to take steps to enhance and expand the participation in shooting
    sports and the American way of life.

JSweet

8. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Thanks for your answer, JSweet.

Those rascally old board of directors where I shoot say they have to have money to keep the doors open.

Good luck to you guys!

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.