1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wdturner, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wdturner

wdturner Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Great job.BGC Tom Shields
  2. shrek

shrek Member

Mar 31, 2006
    thanks for helping the new shooters!!!!
  3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Well this was the 7th year we have done this, and this was definitely the warmest day to shoot of that record. The women all shot very well. Only two have shot any targets at all before, the rest were newbies. We had 7 women sign up for league shooting after learning how to shoot today.

If you have never worked with women on the line, for a first time shooting experience, you have not enjoyed all that can be acheived in life. This day, each year is one of the most enjoyable, a shooting coach or assistant coach can have. The women are excited, afraid, shaking and crying all at the same time. One gal shot and broke her first target, shaking nearly out of control, while doing it, and then started to cry a little. She didn't know why? But got right back onto the line and had a great day. I believe she is one of the 7 to sign up for league.

Remember at Buffalo Gun Club, we provide guns for free to use, if you do not have one, borrow one of our loaners. Come out and enjoy a beautiful day, what better way than to make noise, crush targets, and enjoy the laughter and friendship. I want to personally thank all those that came out this weekend.

I am so happy to help run this shoot each year, thanks to Sally, Mike, Gene, Patrick, Spencer, Wally, Smitty, John Farrel, and the board of directors for the help and funding of this event. We are already looking forward to next year.

Thanks to the friends of the NRA for providing the shells for this event.

Mark Stevens
    BGC head coach
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.