1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

700,000 Haitians become instant Amer. citizens

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by no5shooter, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Are you nuckinfutz?

2. DickG

DickG TS Member

Wow! I'm glad I left Florida.

3. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

I've been watching Fox since the earthquake...i think you've got your facts messed up. Nothing about 700,000 Haitians coming over here. A military transport aircraft with less than 60 orphans, yes. Nothing about 700K that I've seen.

4. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

It's called "pushing the camel's nose under the tent", and it's been done for decades. RVN refugees weren't the first. When you accept an amoral policy, like our progressives have, and then constantly reinforce it with unprincipled dogma from Gramsci and Alinsky, this is what you get.

KIP

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

We are so lucky. They will be a big boost to the economy.

6. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Hugo Chavez is so worried about our supposed military buildup in Haiti. Seems like he and some of his other South American tin-pot dictator pals would want to come over and rescue their refugee neighbors by taking them to their country. They're closer, after all!

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

You can bet your sweet a that there are going to be be a bunch coming over. 700K may be high, but there will be thousands, and does anybody think any of em will go back? They will be meet by some government agent who will be handing out WIC, EBT, housing vouchers, school lunch programs, and on and on it will go. And what will we get in return? A bunch of new gang members in just a few short years. Good deal for us, you think.

8. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

A big boost for government workers anyway.

9. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

New Acorn members.

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I think a single injured Haitian has ten times the ambition than a boatload of Mexicans

11. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

We`ll soon see what kind of ambition these Haitian Refugees have in the next few weeks and months when all that build up of bottles , cardboard , paper and other crap and I do mean CRAP, gets knee deep and no one there will have the sense to clean it up and they will expect the Americans to get that job done too because after all they brought it in !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.