1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

70%

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Night before last...CBS news Anthony Mason reported Chicago homocides went over 500 during 2012, ending the story with most were committed with guns. No mention of anything else. Last night Eric Bolling on the "FIVE" reported 70% of those homocides were african americans. No statistics on the other 30%. CBS using the opportunity to exercise an apparent anti-gun bias. I think we already know that FOX is a more trustworthy news source. I also think former Obama stooge, now Chicago mayor Rahm "potty mouth" Emanuel doesn't have a gun problem but a gang problem. ed nichols

2. shadow

shadow Active Member

Give them all a handgun and enough ammo to kill each other until there is only one left--then arrest him. Problem solved !

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Suicide counts on the national homicide stats.

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

What was the total percentage of violent crime to population? Was homicide ex. .3% of total violent crime? Of that ex..3% was ex. .005% committed with guns? And of the ex. .oo5% committed with guns were 70% African Americans? What is the total real picture? Percentages can be manipulated.

5. trapperwads

None of the other statistics you mention rpeerless were given by the networks I viewed. Perhaps you can contact the Chicago bureau of statistics to get that information and post it here. obviously given time limits broadcast journalism stories are limited in length, or possibly for a desired effect. I would also like to know that if guns were found at the scene of any of these homocides, if they were legally registered to victims or stolen. ed

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Illinois tollway sign yesterday showed 951 traffic deaths so far. Banning cars next?

7. trapperwads

Anybody know the number of abortion murders at Chicago planned parenthood clinics? ed

8. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Trapperwads, I did a review a few years ago here on TS using FBI stats. Someone has already recently posted something similar. Actually there are a few similiar posts.

9. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Trapperwad....how many adopted kids in your house?

10. trapperwads

Only one yakimaman. Her name is Missy. When my mother passed on three years ago I adopted her. I didn't have the heart to drive a nail in the head of this beautiful angora kitten. Would you? ed

11. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Shadow, you got it right!
    I always said what Castro did was brilliant. Let all kinds come to the good old USA, but he didn't say at the time, he emptied his prisons to do it.
    Now my answer is to empty our prison, put them all on a ship, ship them to a war zone. As they leave the ship you give them all the guns and fire power they want. Tell them to march across the country and they'll be picked up on the other side. But don't tell them when!

12. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

As I've said before we need to teach them to hit what the aim at. let em shoot it out and then go in with body bags. The other 30% mostly hispanic for those interested.

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

yakimaman,

Before you throw the "adoption" or "Foster" kids into the mix, look up WHO, how much income is required and what YOU eat "requirements" the state(government) has put in place.

There is a reason people go overseas to Adopt kids now days.

After my In-laws had over a dozen foster kids, the state denied them any more when they found out my In-laws and family only drank "Raw" milk not store bought, oh ya we also eat eggs laid by the back yard chickens!!

14. trapperwads

Fox news Eric Bolling has said that 70% of Chicago homicide victims are african american and 17% are hispanic. That would mean the other 13% are made up of whites and asians plus others. Be interesting to know if any guns found at the scene of these murders are registered or stolen. ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.