1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

7 Marines killed in Reno Nevada in explosion

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Let's remember them and their families in prayers. All were from North Carolina.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. Dr.Longshot

Supposedly a 60mm mortar blew up. Marines have suspended firing of 60mm mortars all over the world until they investigate them by date of mfgr, place where made and contents of them.

The above is from confidential sources.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

On the Senate floor this morning, Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nevada) implied the explosion that killed seven Marines at an ammunitions depot in Hawthorne, Nevada was due to the "cutting back in training and maintenance" in the sequester.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Boy,,,,,,,,,dingy Harry didn't take long to try to make political hay,,,,,,,,,,I guess the 60mm only showed up in the last month so the Marines didn't have training,,,,,,,,,,what a crock dingy is......

Prayers sent for those families.........

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I spent two weeks summer camp there after I got out of the Marines and joined the Reserves. It was a hell hole

6. Dr.Longshot

Gridlock I do have connections and know people in high places, especially in the military, FOX news has not released the information I have given.

It was confidential and I diod not release Mfgrs name of the 60mm Mortar rounds.

And I will not when I recieve that information, that may stay TOP SECRET where it should stay.

Some people on this site are more knowledgable than others.

Just like the less knowledgable that atated I broke an 86 from the 22 yard line
    on ATA Targets, go to guys like him, he has fist hand knowledge.

If he was Knowledgable he would have seen I have not registered any 22 yard targets yet.

Knowledgable people provede knowledgable information.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

7. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

My wife and I got a 3:30 am phone call. My Grandson was on the crew.He was a lucky one he only got a few cuts. Now the death toll is 8. My prayers go out to the families of the Marines killed and to those wounded.

8. Dr.Longshot

Fast gun my prayers are sent everyday for those soldiers, I want our solders brought home the USA cannot police the world, we have enough going on at home to protect, not one of those who send troops to war are going and defending what they want our troops to do, they should be the first ones sent, and they can see why. They have been fighting the wars, have them send us the money for unmanned drones and we will send them to their destinations of where they say the enemy is. They can pay for them if not they are on their own.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Your subject line speaks volumes on what you do and do not know.

10. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Gary,

Has your SCIF been approved to receive, store and transmit TS material.? I really doubt your home is also TEMPEST approved either?

Van

11. gridlock

gridlock Member

Okay Longsqoat,or should I call you Agent 007. One thing for sure,if Bullsh$$ was snow,you would be a blizzard.

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Yep, folks with Top Secret clearance usually like to share info with senile trap shooters to blab on the Interweb. I've heard it all now.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.