1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

7/8 oz. in Rem hull with Rex I

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TN Larry, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TN Larry

TN Larry TS Member

Anyone have a "tested" load for 7/8 oz. load in a Rem hull using Rex I with a Win or Rem wad? Graf only lists 1 oz. in Rem hulls. Thanks!!!

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

look at rex's web site

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I have had great luck with 21.5 gr REX I Rem hull, 12SO clone wad, Cheddite primer, and 24 grams of shot. One could use the Downrange XXL, or the grey WAA12L.

REX I is a very good powder, but seems to burn cleaner with 1 1/8 oz loads. I keep going back to it. I first tried it for price, but it is a great powder!

4. woodski

woodski Member

I use 21 grains Rex 1 with clabuster Lightning #CB 4100 wads with great results for the 16 yd line. I use this load with reclaimed shot for all my 16 yd practice and 1st shot of doubles practice also great results. Good luck and break em all!!!! If your ever at Evergreen Gun Club in Washington I'll let you try some of them :) I'm Bob Woods New EVG Gun Club President.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.