1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

7/8 ounce promo powder with win 209 HELP!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gasman03, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I am wanting to load up some 7/8 ounce loads. I want to use Federal Top Gun hulls with the Orange XXL Downrange wad and use Promo powder. Any loads that might work for this combo?

Thanks Corey

2. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I am the type of guy that once I have something I want to use it. I bought 1000 of these wads in hops of useing them for the 1/1/8 but they don't work for that so I will use them up and then move on. Thanks for the info.

Corey

3. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I will be sure to do that. I am going after a 7/8oz Bushing in the morning. What choke would you use for this load at the 16?(Shooting a BT-99 34")

Corey

4. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

Like PBB , I use about 19 gr of PROMO behind 7/8 oz and I have used the Orange XXL in both types of cases - - - you just have to persuade the press's operating handle to cooperate .

Charlie

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Ditto PBB, use the choke you're accustomed to, no need to change....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.