1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

7.7X58 JAP

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Zuzax, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zuzax

Zuzax Member

0   0   0

I have a box (19) new unfired/unprimed 7.7X58 JAP made by Norma. Does anyone need them? I don't want anything for them, I just don't want to trash them!

Cheers,

George

2. Shane in WI

Shane in WI TS Member

0   0   0

I have a couple of Type 99 Jap rifles that I shoot from time to time. Inherited one from my great uncle and bought one from the vet who shipped it back home. He said it took him over a month to save enough wood to build a crate to pack it. Said there was a whole jeep full of them and he just took one. I'm in WI, and you?
    Shane

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Is it just the brass? I reload and would love to have them if the other fella doesn't take them. Was actually getting ready to order some brass for my Type 99.

4. Zuzax

Zuzax Member

0   0   0

I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico. USPS shipping would probably be around 6-8 bucks. And yes, they are new unprimed Norma brass.

Cheers,

George

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I sent you a PM yesterday. A USPS small Priority Mail box is $4.95 i believe. I would gladly send you the $6 or $8 for them if that's what it requires. Just send me a PM here or however you would like me to contact you. The gentleman above me spoke first, i just want to be fair. If he doesn't take them, i will.

Thanks,

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.