1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

687 Silver Pigeon II trap,Input?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trappug, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trappug

trappug TS Member

Im thinking of buying a joel etchen special.What do you think.dave

2. $$90-T$$

$$90-T$$ Member

I have a Joel Etchen 687 and love it. I bought it last year about this time. I probably have about 7000 rounds through it with no problems. My gun weighed in at a little over 8lbs. I like a trap gun to weigh a bit more so I added weight to the stock.Also my trigger has a little slack in it.That seems to be a beretta thing unless you step up to a D-10 or better. But still not a big deal as far as i'm concerned. I find the gun to be a great buy for the money. Joel 's guns usually all come with nice wood also. If you do alittle search on this site about Joel Etchen you will not find a bad report.Very nice to do business with.Hope this helps. Josh Andersen

3. jimx200

jimx200 Member

I'll second the excellent dealings with Joel Etchen. I bought a 391 from him and it went smoothly. Guy knows his stuff about trap guns.

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

The other nice touch that Joel offers is either R or L hand cast stocks. To some it isn't a big deal, but it's a must for me.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.