1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

687 EELL stock ( found one)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dls guide, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dls guide

dls guide Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy a trap or sporting stock for a Beretta 687 EELL. It doesn't have to pristine. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Daryl.

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a eell grip for a Precision-fit stock..$150.00...merlyn

3. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM Sent on Stock

4. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've got this one available. Make me an offer.

5. hebbard

hebbard TS Member

0   0   0

I have a nice 687EELL stock from a HEAVY FRAME skeet gun. It is in good shape, but may not fit your gun if you have the smaller frame. $150 shipped to you. Will send pix if you are interested.

Mike H
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. dls guide

dls guide Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the replies. I am going to buy Mike's skeet stock above and give it a try. I will let you know how it works out. Thanks again, Daryl.

7. hebbard

hebbard TS Member

0   0   0

Daryl, I am really sorry about this idiocy.

I took the package to the UPS STORE Saturday in order to get a jump on the Holiday. The location was where the UPS website sent me. Even though your check hadn't arrived, I didn't want you to have to wait until everything reopened after the 1st.

The guy at the counter gave me no reason to suspect that the store (which turns out to be a "local franchise" location, not owned by UPS) would HOLD ALL THEIR PACKAGES UNTIL TUESDAY AFTERNOON AT 5:30 before (the REAL) UPS guys picked them up. I thought they WERE the real UPS guys. I could have waited till Moday, then taken the package to the UPS Ops Center and STILL saved two days!

I will have a discussion with UPS. Have already had one with the UPS store. Short version: You're FIRED.

Hebbard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.