1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

687 beretta ultralight - wanted

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by mike cain, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike cain

mike cain Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

would to purchase a used Beretta ultra-light. I want to restock the gun with a nice walnut stock. Condition of the stock or forearm not important. i think they only come in 12 gauge with 28" barrels.
    let me know what you have available. Thanks. Mike cain. 607 426. 5598

2. nchronis

nchronis TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Mike,

There is a like-new Beretta 687 for sale in the gun shop I work at. The gun has a really beautiful wood already, comes with the plastic Beretta case and about 5 mobil chokes. It was owned by a customer who traded it on a Perazzi trap combo. Gun shows little wear, wood and metal are excellent. The store is Ron Peterson Firearms in Albuquerque NM. The 687 is priced at $1795.00. You can call the store at 505-255-8695, or you can reach me there tomorrow, (Friday) all day. My cell number is 505-363-6317. Thanks,--Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.