1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682X Combo FS (sold pending funds rec'd)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jamotom, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamotom

Jamotom Member

0   0   0

I have decided to sell this 682X combo. I purchased this in July 2012 on this site from a reputable member. I am introducing my children to trapshooting and I picked up this beauty for my son, alas, he likes my BT100 better (it is lighter and his frame isn't very thick). Although I should keep her in the herd I recently picked up a 90T and some others and this one must go (I will regret it later, as most of do when we sell a quality piece).I am going to use the verbage from the gentleman I bought the gun from and use his pictures because they are so well executed. The gun is in the same condition as when I purchased it...with maybe 300 more rounds on the odometer.

"This is one of the early, thick wall receiver models and comes with 2 original barrels, numbered 1 & 2. The mono top barrel is 34" while the double is 30". Both are mobil choke, have a high rib, mid bead, red luminous sight and are ported. They will come with full, modified & improved modified chokes. The stock has a right hand palm swell and an adjustable soft top comb, and includes extra height washers for the comb. I don't think there is any cast. There is Dead Mule recoil reducer in the stock underneath a 100-Straight recoil pad. The length of pull can be seen in one of the images and the trigger is adjustable on this model so it could be increased somewhat. The trigger is set near the rear position in the picture. With the double barrels the gun weighs 9.37 lbs.; it wasn't a bad skeet gun. The Beretta hard case is from a DT10, and has 3 locks and the convenient end handle. The interior padding is a bit better in this model and the locks are still set to 000 so you can choose your own combination. There are some minor interior cracks, scuffs and one discolored spot on the outside of the case. The top lever is still well to the right on this gun with either barrel and has apparently been shot mainly with the top single. There are no mechanical issues at all, no dented ribs,cracked wood, ejector or firing problems. No surprises. The gun shows overall use and has some wear on the sharp edges of the receiver and trigger guard, trigger, top lever, and marks on the mono blocks from assembly. There are also the typical marks on the barrels from contact with the fore end wood. All the wood shows little marks here and there but the finish and checkering is still nice, and overall a good looking gun.
    Both barrels are clean & bright, the action is smooth and tight, the trigger is crisp and precise. These are Olympic quality guns with unquestioned quality. Many medals have been taken with 682's and this gun could take a trap shooter anywhere they are capable of. A new shooter could use this gun and never need another. The entire cased set weighs 22 pounds."

The price is $1900 and includes shipping/insurance from my FFL to your FFL.

Thanks for looking, James

2. JTarr

JTarr TS Member

0   0   0

I'm interested. PM Sent

Jon

3. Jamotom

Jamotom Member

0   0   0

PM"s returned.

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I will take it PM sent

rm

5. Jamotom

Jamotom Member

0   0   0

The X gun is SPF.

Thanks to those who replied, greatly appreciated.

What an incredable marketing/sales tool this web site is. This ad rec'd over 600 looks in under 20 hours! Now that's niche focused selling.

A big thanks to the folks who run this site.

I have bought 2 trap guns from here; both arrived as advertised. What a nice forum and marketplace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.