1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 Trigger Problems

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Paper Skeet, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paper Skeet

Paper Skeet Member

I've got a 4 year old 682 Gold E that has sporadic trigger problems. Every 25 - 100 rounds, the trigger pull goes from about 4.5 lbs to what seems like 15 lbs. When it finally breaks, I invariably pull my shot to the left off the target. Beretta has worked on it twice at the Grand without fixing it. Does anybody else have this problem and does anybody have any reasonable suggestions?

Thanks
    Jack

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Send the receiver/trigger to Cole's in Maine and have it fixed. While it there have them convert it to mechanical rather than inertia...

Curt

3. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

Curt is correct. Send it to Coles. I had a similar problem; they fixed it and had it back in 22 days total turnaround. (I paid extra for UPS second day both ways.)

Call them first though. They needed the entire gun to shoot a box of shells for testing. I didn’t have mine converted to mechanical but will the next time it’s there.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.