1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 Questions..

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tattoomonster, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tattoomonster

tattoomonster TS Member

I have a 682 X Trap where, when I shoot out of the top barrel first, top single or top barrel on my 32" O/U the gun opens, but not on my 30" O/U barrel's. Running opinion is that my locking block is worn out and needs to be replaced. I figured I would check with the experts... what is it and where should I send it to get fixed. Thanks in advance..

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

If your block is worn you will see the top lever to the left of center. When new and tight the lever will be to the right of center.

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Top lever spring.

4. Cajun Blaster

Cajun Blaster Member

There may be some build-up around the locking pins. Remove the stock. Use a gun scrubber spray and spray into the locking pin cylinder from the stock end. Then, use compressed air to blow the debris out. Just remember to blow from stock end towards barrel so as not to push the debris farther in the cylinder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.