1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 High Rib or not?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bidz, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bidz

bidz TS Member

Hey I was wanting to know the difference between the high rib 682 and the standard trap gun 32 inch barrels, Im trying to buy a new Beretta 682 gold E and my local gun store has none in stock apart from the High Rib version. Is this gun any good for standard Trap shooting or would I be better looking else where for the standard 682? Any help would be great.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

There is an advantage in keeping your head in a somewhat natural, comfortable position as you look down the rib. If you have a longer neck, the high rib allows this. A short necked person might be more comfortable with a standard rib.

Your question is much like " should I buy size 10 or size 12 shoes"? The answer depends on the size of your feet. To shoot well, both your gun and your shoes should fit you.

Pat Ireland

3. bidz

bidz TS Member

I see, I have asked our local Beretta Dealer if I could try a demo, waiting for his reply, I have tried many shotguns in the past but nothing with a rib so high so we will see how it goes thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682 high rib