1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 gold with PFS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pieperz06, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pieperz06

pieperz06 TS Member

0   0   0

hi all i have been a long time lurker on the forum but now i have some thing to contribute

This is a Beretta 682 Gold trap combo, it is the model for the centennial for Vandalia number 97/100. It has a 32” O/U barrel and a 34” top single.

I have a precision fit stock on the gun now that is left handed. It can either go with the gun or it can be taken off and the original stock put back on.

The original stock has a gra-coil recoil reducer on it.

I will sell the gun with your choice of stock or both.

The gun comes in an Ameracase with the Beretta stitched on the inside.

This gun also has many different chokes and I can send you any combination you would like. Here is what all I have just let me know which chokes you would like
    Briley extended color coded chokes
    SK, SK, IC, LM, M
    Briley extended non-color coded
    M, M, F, XF
    Beretta factory chokes
    M, M, IM, F
    MULER
    1, 1,3 the 1 is like a SK, 3 is like a M/IM

For the gun with the PFS and the original stock I would like 3500, for the original stock only I would like 3000, and the PFS only I would like to get 3300.

If you would like to purchase only the left hand PFS I would like 850 for it.

To contact me about the gun or the PFS or to see specific pictures email me at jwp5555@earthlink.net or if you would like to talk on the phone about it email me your number and I can contact you asap

if you are in the Houston, San Antonio or corpus Christi area in Texas i we can also arrange for you to shoot the gun before you buy the gun just let me know and we can work it out

thanks for checking out my gun,
    james

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The grip is left handed, but the comb sure looks like a right handed comb that has been reversed to put it on the opposite side. Am I wrong?

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nope, comb is correct.

4. pieperz06

pieperz06 TS Member

0   0   0

yep it is all left handed but you can easily make them right handed if you get a different comb and grip

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta 682 precision fit stock