1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 Gold E ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I have a 682 Gold E combo. Just wondering how does the POI compare between the bottom barrel of a 32" double barrel & the 34" top single barrel. Really don't want to carry a second barrel around if it shoots the same.

Phil Berkowitz

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

the only way to find out,,,,is find some one who knows how to check POI ,,and mite as well check the pattern at the same time,,,,,Niel Winston or Pat Irerland had a nice little way to do it on here,,,,you mite ask them to repost or do a search,,,,,,some barrels shoot the same,,,,many do not

3. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Phil, it the barrels were set up to shoot the way the factory planned (mine were), the Under barrel shoots 80/20 when sighting flat down the rib. The Over barrel is 60/40 and the unsingle is 70/30. In real life, the unsingle shoots higher with the same comb setting, because the rib is lower. At 20 yards with the same comb setting, mine shot as follows: Under- 4" high, Over- 2" high, unsingle- 5" high. Hope that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.