1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 Gold E Skeet QUESTIONS????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lbshootin, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Beretta 682 Gold E QUESTIONS????

I picked up a new 682 Gold E SKEET gun 12g, 30", Optima Choked with an adjustable comb the other day. I have added a new 34" Top Single Trap Barrel to it. Here are the questions:
    1) Is the Adj Comb stock the same as the Trap Model stock?
    2) For the O/U I add one spacer for 50/50, for the Trap barrel I have to add 5 for a 60/40 POI.
    3) Are the Skeet barrels the same weight as the Trap O/U or the Sporting O/U of the same length?
    4) The Top single was fitted by the West Coast factory gunsmithing company, and the thing shoots 6-8 inches to the left, and this is a new factory barrel, is this really the norm for a Beretta??
    I had one of the JE 687 Trap Specials, but the O/U POI was way different for the two barrels, TOP was a good 60/40 and the bottom was 80/20, and the single was a good 70/30 (yep, three different POI's). So I opted for the skeet 50/50's for doubles, but they are so light I tend to over swing them on the 2nd bird.
    Thanks, LarryB

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Larry- If you wish to slow your barrels down a little bit, I make barrel weights that will fit your gun.

Check out my website above.

Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.