1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 Gold "E" LH for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by coal stove, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coal stove

coal stove TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Guys and Gals
    Have a 682 Gold "E" combo 34", 32" for sale, hate to part with this,but with kids in school and some outstanding bills, you know how it goes. Ok so here it is, there is a crack in the stock right where the receiver meet the wood at the rear of the lever, I have been told it can be repaired, it has a real pretty piece of wood on it, I hand picked it, at the Maryland plant, ( a friend of mine works there). I changed it from RH to LH ( do not have the RH wood). It is the high gloss finish. There is a small nick in the plating on the receiver. Triggers lightened at the factory, Graco adj. pad and ext. tubes. Can send pics or will try to post pics later. Asking $2700.00 or B/0 (be kind). I guess the Model 12 is going to get a lot more use. Thaks Agian for reading.

Chip

2. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

0   0   0

682 Gold

if someone wants this gun,I have RH gold E stock I would trade fo the LH one.it is all factory except it was made into a soft top.excellent cond.Thanks,Todd.

3. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

682 Gold

Chip..............please check private message......Thank you

4. coal stove

coal stove TS Member

0   0   0

682 Gold

^^^

5. coal stove

coal stove TS Member

0   0   0

682 Gold

^^^

6. coal stove

coal stove TS Member

0   0   0

682 Gold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Finally some pics, the crack is not as bad as it looks, the gorilla glue has held it together, so I know it can be fixed right

7. coal stove

coal stove TS Member

0   0   0

682 Gold

[​IMG]
    more

8. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

0   0   0

682 Gold

check your PM,Thanks,Todd.

Thread Status: