1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 Gold E Combo Adding Another Berrel????????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pete1955, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pete1955

pete1955 TS Member

I am looking at buying a 682 Gold E unsingle and I was wondering if you bought another new O/U barrel what is the chance it would fit and not have to be fitted to the gun. What does it do to resale value if the barrel is not serial numbered to the gun? Does it hurt the value that much and do I just need to buy a combo? pete

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The chances of the the new barrel fitting the 682 are fat and slim. The barrel would have to be fitted to the receiver and the ejectors timed. Depending on who does the work $75.00 to $150.00 and a time loss. For what you will pay for just the unsingle 682 Gold E and add the new barrel with fitting, it would be more cost efficient to just go ahead and buy the combo from the start. If you want a combo, call me.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

There are so many good deals out there now, just buy the barrel and when it comes time to sell this gun either sell it as a made up combo or sell in separate deals.

Jim R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.