1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 e trap vs DT 10 for bunker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DOWN UNDER HUNTER, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOWN UNDER HUNTER

DOWN UNDER HUNTER TS Member

Looking at setting up a gun specific for shooting ISSF or BUNKER trap.

Is there anything that makes the DT10 from Beretta better than a good 682 trap. Im new to this stuff and may need to look at buying a specific gun as my current gun is not suitable. Dont wont to go over board in price but if the gun justifies it then I'll think about it.

My advice is to get a gun with 30" barrels low 1500 grm weight, 8mm rib and I would like mobile chokes in both barrels and maybe adjustable comb on stock.

Are there any features on the dearer gun that set it apart or any other gun up to about 5000 us bucks that would be worth looking at ie. Kemen Perazzi etc ?

Cheers

DUH

2. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

used 682 , older series, sporting or skeet.. for big money, used perazzi, Mirage & up

3. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

Beretta's are one-size-fits-all guns from the factory. You might get lucky and find one that fits adequately. Otherwise aftermarket modifications will be necessary for extra cost.

If you are serious about competitive ISSF Trap, gun fit is crucial. Perazzi is the undeniable world gold-standard because it is reliable, very easy to maintain, and can be set up absolutely ANY way you want from the factory at no extra cost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.