1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 combo value

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mike T, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike T

mike T Member

I have a 682 Gold E combo top single that I may sale. It is 34" single and 32" o/u. I have 4 extra Wright choke tubes I think they are 4, 5, 7, 8,
    It has Kick EEZ pad on.
    8 oz mercury reducer in stock.
    factory recoil pads (not used)
    factory case
    An extra forearm wood. (reason- the gun was knocked off a rack onto concrete. Scratched up the forearm and put some scratched on the end of the barrel. I had the forearm sanded down (no checkering on it now) and refinished, works and looks great. So I did not have the forearm fitted and put on.
    Had it gone over at the Grand in 2009
    What would be a fair asking price??
    thanks
    Mike T.

2. mike T

mike T Member

3. mike T

mike T Member

4. mike T

mike T Member

anyone???????

5. dt-em

dt-em Member

Up for Mike----Almost 400 views and not one opinion on this guns approximate value--whats up with that?????
    Harold J

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I had trouble selling a really good looking one with great wood- not dinged up-I was asking 3200 and didnt get it- and it had double release triggers- eventually I parted it out and had to take 2 trades-

So if I couldnt get 3200 for that combo- with your dinged up one- begin subtracting and you might come to some idea

Another way to do it- is to have the second forearm (which I assume matches the buttstock) fit and installed and have the barrel fixed and reblued(assuming that can be done) and sell it then

Gene

7. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Can you included some pictures, this might help with a more fair accurate assestment.

Bryan

8. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Just my opinion But I Have Sold (2) 682 Gold E Combo In My Area (N.M.) for 3000.00 With all the extra's (Parts & Triggers) Your Gun Lists For Around 4895.00 NEW But they Are Sold For around 3895.00 I Would Think Your Gun should Sell For 2800.00 To 3000.00 JUST An Opinion!!!! Joe W.

9. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Joel Etchen is selling them for 3795.00 new. i agree with joe90t on the used price. Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.