1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 choke tube help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by itchy, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itchy

itchy TS Member

Have a 682 Gold E.Would like to know if anyone is using extendable choke tubes and how do you like them.Thinking of Briley,Wilkinson or Berreta. Pros and cons.Or do the flush mount factory tubes do the job just as well.

2. sydney7

sydney7 TS Member

also have a 682 gold e bought extented beretta optima chokes from ic to full.after 1 month of shooting and patterning on paper the factory flush chokes gave me better results on paper and my scores went up at the same level as before."AA" ,27yd shooter.stick to the factory chokes made for the gun don't listen to all the BS that people say like i did.IMod. for 16yds. full for 27yds. doubles first shot Mod.second shot full.Just my opinion.BREAK EM ALL.

3. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

I agree with SYDNEY7, I have used briley's, angle port, and even pure gold. All give the same results as the factory flush mount. I am no 27 yard shooter yet, so please don't take my advice as golden! I keep IMOD and FULL in my gun and shoot whichever one I feel like, they both shoot from 16 all the way back to 27! Mr. Mark

4. itchy

itchy TS Member

Have always thought they looked good but am more interested in how they pattern.Not having any to compare with,good to hear other opinions. Thanks a lot for info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.