1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by danz, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danz

danz Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

beretta 682x unsingle step rib ported barrel.forcing cones lengthened.briley thin wall chokes. m-im-f.excellent codition. not mine but call the owner. bill @715-743-4455. price is 800.00

2. BAT21

BAT21 Member

0   0   0

Would this fit a 686 White Onyx? Just bought the gun and would love an unsingle to go with it

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

It will fit BAT...but some fitting may be needed...you'll need a trap style buttstock or at least an adjustable comb you can raise to shoot with the new barrel since its rib step is over a quarter inch higher than your original flat rib

4. ken325

ken325 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Barrel is 32 inch.(non adjustable). Just spoke to Bill. Has computer issues and told him I would post this update.

5. BAT21

BAT21 Member

0   0   0

Thanks guys. Guess I need to make a decision.

6. dcarmorgan

dcarmorgan Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

what barrel? Optima or Mobel , they usually wil not interchange, only tried a couple

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

That is impossible- it cant be adjustable rib with 3 choke tubes one minute and fixed choke with non adjustable rib the next min

Oh now I see someone edited their post when they claimed that morphing so it appears it is back to 3 choke tubes now-

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

dcarmorgan,

All 68x barrels will fit all 682 actions. Minor fitting may be required.

I have couple that just inter-change and others that will mount on the action but will not fire.

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

682x unsingle barrel