1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

682 adjusable Rib

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 46_trap, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 46_trap

46_trap TS Member

Bought a 682 gold e at PA Shoot. No manual. Got manual from Bretta. No info on how to adjusta rib. I know how to move the rib up and down with the front adjustment.Question: Do I lossen the rear bolt so I don't bend the barrel?
    Ed

2. zstaylor2

zstaylor2 Member

loosin all the bolts and ajust it from the front and when your done tighten the bolts

3. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

There are two bolts holding the forearm fillers clamped to the rib which must be loosened (not removed). Also there is a set screw at the front that must be loosened. Then adjust the rib as desired. Retighten the set screw, then retighten (not over tighten) the clamping bolts on the filler pieces. (these bolts clamp the fillers to the rib, and if not not loosened, the rib might bend or be damaged when adjusting) The same allen wrench works on all rib adjustment screws and bolts.

Jim R

4. 46_trap

46_trap TS Member

Thank you very much for the info. will now adjust the poi at 13 yards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.