1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

'68 Grand Prix: More Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Chango2, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

....wife later traded the SS 396 for a Grand Prix...then (wisely) got rid of husband and the Grand Prix!!! This, way back in the day. Fun to look at these old window stickers, and I thank her for keeping them!

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

My dad bought one of these with the 428ci 4bbl for my mom...will try to find the pics..it was a beautiful aspen green metallic with bucket seats, concealed flipping headlights, rallye wheels with wide oval tires and full console and floor shifted turbo 400 with a 3.31 rear with posi-trac..that beast would roll!! Plus it sounded awesome with the factory duals

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

A bit of nostalgia :

http://www.lov2xlr8.no/broch1.html

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I always thought the Grand Prix up to 78' was one of the most beautiful cars GM ever made. I remember when I was a kid, our neighbor bought a black on black 74' and I was just mesmerized by its looks. To me, it looked like the Bat mobile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.