1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

650 million tax dollars spent!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slide action, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Today Obama signed an execitive order funneling nearly 650 million in U.S. tax payer dollars to abortion groups overseas. Thus keeping a promise to the pro abortion groups that he will ensure tax dollars will fund abortions at every level! This is the sort of thing that your tax dollars will go for in a deep recession. The CHANGE that the Obamanites wanted!

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I wonder how strict Catholics feel about this? I'm not even Catholic and it pis-es me off for two obvious reasons. I wonder if he has a problem with financing late-term abortions. Seems like each day he does something that pis-es off people; maybe we should create a new topic: Liberal Act Per Diem (LAPD). No, it's not to be confused with L. A. Police Dept.. BT-100dc

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What's the big deal,,,,$650M here,,,,$850B there,,,,America won't miss it,,,,just print more,,,,AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The payoffs are coming,,,,wait and see.............

4. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

"Nothing is more familiar in taxation than the imposition of a tax upon a class or upon individuals who enjoy no direct benefit from its expenditure, and who are not responsible for the condition to be remedied."-justice Harlan F Stone

I'd say this guy pretty much nailed it. When do I receive my foreign countries 1040's????

5. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If they would spend $650 million on BIRTH CONTROL to keep the third world population from breeding like flies it might be money well spent. Killing the unborn is not something I would like to answer to God for on judgement day. BHO says he is a Christian ... with his pro abortion record I find that truly hard to believe. Wonder what Rev. Wright says about that?

Bob

6. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

What really irks me is this guy wants to protect the human rights of convicted terrosits, but not the human rights of a fetus. It blows my mind that liberals see a difference between the two.

John

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

I think abortions should be retroactive for up to 18 years!

8. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer TS Member

What Bob Schultz said.
    Bill

9. shadow

shadow Active Member

If we fund birth control it would take the "unknown" out of the game. Might not be as much fun as it used to be.

10. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

This may be Obama's first disclosure of where his campaign funds came from!

Smell fishy?

Danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.