1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

64 Senators Yes 35 Said No

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Wayne In ny, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne In ny

Wayne In ny TS Member

The above site will tell you how your Senator voted on cloture. Maybe the house will have more sense.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

My 2 senators split their vote. The Republican voting in favor of amnesty and the Democrat voting agaisnt.

Everybody I talk to is agaisnt this damn thing, but they are bound and determined to pass it. Rotten sobs.

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

It will be a hard sell if it makes to the House. Several House members are up for relection next year and tempers are running high by most U.S. Citizens against this B.S.! Republican house members are being hammered daily with phone calls in oppossition to it. Bush knows he is a lane duck and is trying to leave a "legacy" of giving amnesty to the illegals. He seems determined to take the Republican party on a suicide misson over it! Make no mistake the vast majority of Americans DO NOT WANT THIS BILL PASSED! Also the Dems are in a bad spot with labor organizations and the dixiecrats opposing it. Many Dems are putting on the brakes and backing off of it because of the heat. It is going to be a knock down drag out right to the end!

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

TRAITORS...everyone of them that voted yes.

5. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

And Congress wonders why they only have a 14% approval rating??

Rick

6. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Anybody know how to start a "recall" election? Every sob that voted yes should be recalled. Don't wait for the next scheduled election.

Buz

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I was thinking the same thing alfermann66. We need a recall election for a few of these sobs.

I haven't talked to a single person who is in favor of amnesty, but yet most of em will go ahead and reelect the same jackasses who voted for this peice of c**p! Look at old Kennedy, can he do anything that the people of Mass. will throw him out for? Hell he got drunk, drove off a bridge, left a woman in his car to drown and went home and took a nap.

We got good old Dick Lugar in the state of Indiana. He has been in DC 30 years, and hasn't been conservative for 20 years, but yet he gets reelected all the time. Good conservative Hoosier republicans will go ahead and vote for him, after all at one time he was a conservative. Yeah when Nixon was in office.

They can rot.

8. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I think we should all pack up and move to Mexico. Seriously, it pisses me off to think I've been paying over 40 years in Social Security so illegals can benefit from it and when I finally do get to retire I might be lucky to get even 1/2 of what I would have before they were given amnesty. Plus the fact our taxes will be paying for their health and welfare......The whole business sucks to high heaven. What the HELL are they thinking in Washington?

9. Lariat

Lariat TS Member

Both my senators in Tenn voted no. I've received emails from both saying they would vote no again Thursday. I hope they stick to it. Its time for a revolt at the ballot box. We know who the assholes we need to remove are so lets vote them out the next time they face election.

10. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

It's just another example of our incredibly stupid politicians. The other countries take care of themselves. We on the other hand take care of foreign nations and pay no attention to ourselves. This immigration bill is just another example of their thinking.

Gary

11. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

senators voted down cloture today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.