1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

60 days

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Sixty days, from now and counting. The nightmare will start to end. Our preacher in chief will start to see the light & we'll all see a new tap dancing rountine in DC.

Phil Berkowitz

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Don't count on ANYTHING!!! Get out there and VOTE. Don't think that everything is "in the bag".

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Get 'em out now!

Curt

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  5. cnsane

cnsane Member

We have always voted a second term for EVERY wartime president we've ever had. The Jews and the towel-heads are going to create Hell-ina-Handbasket over the Iranian reactor You do the math, cuz the Future ain't hard to figure.

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

cnsane- I am in hopes that the Iranian interests in the nuclear area is simply to develop a nuclear powered trap machine for us that would no longer require me to change the batteries in our wireless voice control system frequently. As you can tell, I am an optimist.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.