1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

6 years for Sex on the Beach

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Al 29, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

British couple busted for having "full sex" on beach in Dubai.

Apparently they were warned no physical contact allowed on the beach, no nude bathing, no topless, etc...

They did DNA testing to prove they engaged in "full sex".

Huge outcry to let them go, huge outcry in Dubai to have them face the penalty for breaking their laws.

Hope it was worth it because it don't look good for them.

Jeff

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

They must have thought for a few minutes that they were back in Europe or in California. Next time, if there ever is one, they need to look around first.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sure hope they enjoyed it because now they got a lot of time to think about it ... They must of thought they were in Miami or San Diego for crying out loud ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Then there is what Clinton got in the White House. That wasn't sex at all. They should have done that. Unless they consider that sex in Dubai.

5. SR1

SR1 TS Member

So what They should let them go and tell them to get a room on the beach next time .

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

When you're traveling abroad, you need to know the laws.

You are not immune. You break a law in the country you're in, you suffer their penalty, not that of your home country.

And don't think for a second your country's embassy is there to help. That's not what an embassy is for.

You're on your own.

Just another reason not to go to a predominatly Muslim country. Way too many morality laws.

And watch out for Singapoer too. Very strict laws. Big brother is truly watching in Singapore.

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Did you see the picture of the woman involved????? That guy deserves 6 years,,WOW,,uglier than a half chewed Carmel,,,,

8. titan79

titan79 TS Member

If convicted, the couple could face a maximum jail sentence of six months followed by deportation, noted advocate Dr. Reyadh Al Kabban. "They may get three to six months in jail, however, with a stay on execution of the sentence if they get married," he said.

9. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

In the old days in Spain, Franco's personal Gestapo, the Guardia Civil, were judge & jury. If you got on the wrong side of them you wear DEAD. Two sailors learned that lesson the hard way. Also, if you were in a Spanish jail, your family was responsible for your food & care, not the jailors.

Lou

10. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

It's an old movie but it's worth the time if you have never seen "Midnight Express". A true story about a stupid american kid who tried to smuggle a bunch of hashish out of Turkey and gets nailed. The people who wrote the movie do a great job of playing on the heartstrings of most Americans by making the Turks and their legal/prison system look really bad. They do seem to forget the the kid broke their laws and "Well Dorothy, you ain't in Kansas anymore. Surprise!" The punk got just what he deserved and didn't even finish paying the price for it at that. Then there was that other idiot kid that was going to get a caning in Taiwan. Man, you could not turn on the TV without hearing about it. Truth is that if his parents had introduced his tender little ass to that cane a little earlier in his life, he probably never would have received the one he got overseas.

Lesson to be learned here is that some Americans have the mistaken impression that because they are American, they are somehow above the law everywhere. Just because our legal system is screwed up does not mean it is everywhere else. Just beware when traveling abroad.

Jeff

11. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

What, 6 years for sex on the beach........

That's not so bad..........

I was stuck with an ex one time for 15 years.........lol lol

Now that was bad........

Hauxfan!

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Each society makes a choice about how much crime they are willing to tolerate. With severe punishment there is little crime, with lenient punishment there is a lot of crime. It is a tradeoff. Singapore, where our American boy was caned for graffiti has very little crime. Spain under Franco had very little crime. The United States, where criminals are not afraid to get caught, has a lot of crime. The only thing that keeps our crime from being through the roof with our court system, is the criminals knowing that many of us are armed. But even with that some of our large cities are like war zones in murders. I would rather have harsh punishment for lawbreakers and no crime.

13. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I could see 6 years if she was fat and ugly...

I was never a fan of sex on the beach, too gritty and the traction factor aint so good.

Guy Babin

14. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Half sex is what they'll be doing in jail. By themselves.

15. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Highflyer -

Thanks for the correction on Singapore. I thought it was Taiwan. Either way, I like the way you think!!

Jeff

16. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Man, I thought this was about the drink that I ordered at the bar last year. Try one...it tastes GOOD!

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I thought "sex on the beach" waa a mixed drink. 6 years, huh? No wonder London is full of Arabs getting liquored up on holiday.

18. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Recury, looks like we were thinking the same thing.

19. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought it was...like...the anniversary of the drink's invention or something. LOL!!!

20. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

when in rome, do as the romans do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.