1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

6 terror suspects caught by FBI

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by slide action, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

You aren't hearing much about it from the liberal media. They were ploting to attack the troops at Ft. Dix with automatic weapons. They chose it because it is a training base and has a large number of troops on post there. They were infiltrated and found out because the morons took a terrorist training video to have it copied and the store owner called the authorities. I am already hearing how the father of one is claiming "relegious persecution"! Every one of them was MUSLIM, but you don't hear anything about that on the news! If the talking head politicans don't pull their head out and start trying to stem this tide, this country is in deep $#1^!!

2. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I read the whole deal yesterday and could hardly believe it. The law enforcement guys tip their hand and do a tell-all to the reporters. It's like they assume all the rest of the terrorists in the world can't read. I don't get it? I'm glad we caught them before they did something but can't understand why we tell the whole world how we caught them. Is there something here that is very noticeable and I'm missing? Why would you make sure all the rest of those in the business of terrorism know what not to do when trying to set up an action in America? Dan

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

All day yesterday on the radio news breaks, a spokes-person was calling these guys "home-grown terrorists". Did I miss something? They ALL were foreign, some even here illegally.

Let's also not forget to give credit where credit is due. It was the video shop owner and apparently a gun shop owner that notified the law.

Doug Braker

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Actualy brought into this country by Clinton. Wait don't laugh. They were part of the Albanian Muslims that were allowed to come into this country when Malosovic S/P was cleaning house over there. They were let in with out any checks done before hand. Hillery made a plea to help stop the killing and something had to be done. This was in 1999.

They even called their settlement camp a Village after Hillery's book at the time. You know It takes a Village to raise a child.

The Utah school shooter a few years back was part of the same bunch.

I may be wrong but the CNN news is actually running with the story.

Rock

Jim

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hangem, tagem, bagem

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Slideaction, don't you know that Islam is a religion of peace? Don't believe me, just listen to the jackasses in the news media. Every chance they get, they remind us. I'm wondering who they are trying to convince, us or themselves?

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Boy, if what Rock stated proves to be accurate, I'm thinking that this could be bad news for dear old Hitlery.

8. Mac V

Mac V Guest

I just wish the media would stop labeling every act of violence like this as a "terror attack"; it won't be long before the masses become insensitive to the term and its implications.

Terrorism is an attack against non-combatants, not against the opposing military. True, this planned assault would have been vicious, but it wouldn't have been terrorism.

Mike

9. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Who is the REAL ENEMY???? Is it the terrorists, the muslims, the illegals, or anyone pissed at the U.S.(BTW includes almost everyone else)?? My elected officials do'nt seem to mind the illegals -- Hell, we feed, clothe, house, and give social security pmts. (which YOU and I worked damn hard for and congress does NOT pay into)to this group and they want us to learn their language !!!(not in this lifetime) I'm beginning to think that the real enemy is our elected officials, sitting on their collective a$$es while the life-style we developed durring the 50s, 60s, etc. head for the $hitter. Republicans and Democrats alike, seem to want this chaos and turmoil and would rather fight among thierselves than do what IS RIGHT for the country. Out children and Grandchildren will be paying a terrific price if they are not "of the chosen few". Maybe I read the newspaper to much?.....merlyn...I feel better now.

10. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

FBI Knows Identity of Four Other NJ Jihadists

By Kevin Mooney
    CNSNews.com Staff Writer
    May 10, 2007

(CNSNews.com) - The FBI knows the identity of four men who took part in jihadist training exercises in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains last year along with six others now under arrest for an alleged terrorist plot, but they have insufficient evidence to charge the four at this stage.

A DVD showing 10 radicals firing assault rifles and calling for jihad spurred the federal investigation that culminated in six arrests this week in connection with a planned terrorist attack on Fort Dix, N.J. But what about the other four?

"We know where they are and the investigation continues," Jerri Williams, a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, told Cybercast News Service. "However, at this time we do not have evidence that would link them directly to the [Fort Dix] plot. We are aware of their participation in the firearms training but the investigation to date does not provide us evidence to charge them."

---------------------------

Senate Urged to Rethink Immigration Bill After NJ Arrests

By Susan Jones
    CNSNews.com Senior Editor
    May 09, 2007

(CNSNews.com) - The arrest of six foreign-born Muslims accused of plotting to attack Fort Dix, N.J., should stop the Senate from producing an immigration bill that includes a "pathway to citizenship" or any other let-them-stay-here program, said a group that strongly opposes "amnesty" for illegal aliens.

Three of the Islamic radicals arrested in New Jersey were illegal aliens; two had green cards; and one was a U.S. citizen. Four of the suspects were born in the former Yugoslavia, one was born in Jordan and one came from Turkey, authorities said. The suspects apparently had no connection to al Qaeda.

The Federation for American Immigration Reform called the arrests "strong proof that lax enforcement of our immigration laws does pose a severe threat to the security of the nation, and that the government's screening process for granting green cards and other immigration benefits is perilously flawed."

News of the arrests came as a bipartisan group of Senators is trying to write an immigration reform bill acceptable to both sides -- a task that's proving difficult to accomplish.

Many conservatives insist that such a bill must concentrate on enforcement of current immigration law as well as border security. -- keeping foreigners out of the country unless they go through proper immigration channels.

Others, including President Bush and Senate Democrats, want the bill to include a guest worker program and a "pathway to citizenship" for the millions of people who have sneaked into the country illegally -- and can't easily be shipped out, they say.

"Given [Tuesday's] events, the American public has a right to demand, not ask, that Congress and the Bush administration drop all talk of amnesty and guest worker programs and get to work on the single most important priority: controlling our borders and fixing an immigration system that allows terrorists and just about anyone else to enter and hide out in this country," said FAIR President Dan Stein.

"Luck was on our side this time, but luck is not a substitute for due diligence and an immigration enforcement policy that protects the nation and its people," he said.

FAIR said the arrests in New Jersey prove that terrorists can and will take advantage of "unenforced immigration policies that have flooded this country with illegal immigrants."

The arrests also show that terrorists understand the nation's vulnerabilities, FAIR said.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) says the Senate will begin floor debate on an immigration bill on May 14, and if the new bill is not ready, he'll substitute the bill passed by the Senate last year. Reid insists his fellow senators have had plenty of time to produce a bill.

Slow down, Republicans say. Press reports on Wednesday quoted Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) as saying that the bipartisan working group is "close" to agreement.

"We've been close for several days," wire reports quoted him as saying. "There is not full bipartisan agreement on all of the major issues. Until we have that agreement we should not move forward."

11. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

The Revolutionary war was fought on "taxation without representation". It seems that we now have "election without representation". Where does this electorate come from and what do they want --- besides money and power?...JMHO...merlyn...

12. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Lets be honest when the electorate continue to vote the same old names in office year after year with little or no competition ..we get what we deserve! Americans need to take a little interests in the candidates and figure out what and where this candidate stands for and does that person represent their ideals? When I got to the polls, I understand what and where the candidates stand on specific issues. I have peers in my industry who simply vote by party or even worst by name recognition. So if they hear the names like Kennedy, Clinton, La Follette or Thompson thier in by name recognition only! How sad!

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.