1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

6.5 Grendel For sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by johnhefley, Jul 2, 2013.

1. johnhefley

johnhefley Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This item will be posted on a few different websites in a couple of days. I'll post it on ar15.com (note to OZ), 65grendel.com, armslist.com, and 6mmbr.com. I'm posting it here first mainly because this is a small community of shooters, and I've had a number of excellent transactions here.

The details and first two pictures below are actually from the seller's ad on ar15.com when I bought this rifle a few months ago. The bottom picture is a 5-shot group from my first outing with the rifle, shooting at 100 yards (which is no challenge at all).

When I bought the rifle, I had placed an order with Les Baer for a .264LBC, and was very concerned that Gunmageddon would prevent my ever receiving it. At that time, I was scheduled for a Sig Sauer Academy Advanced Precision Scoped Rifle course, and needed a rifle like this to reach out to long distance.

Long story short, the Sig course stretched out to 1,000 yards, and this rifle was simply amazing. We began at 100 yards, then 200, 550, 750, and finally 1,000. Mission accomplished. Shortly after the course, Les sent me the .264LBC, and it remains in my safe, unfired at this point.

The previous owner stated that he fired approximately 180 rounds through it. I've fired 198. Total round count approximately 400.

The price is $3150, shipped. It comes with the scope, two scope mounts, and one magazine.

Condition: Excellent. There is a small bit of safe rash on the left hand side of the receiver that was present when I bought it. If you're a buyer, I'll happily go over the rifle with a fine tooth comb to detect any other imperfections with you so that you know EXACTLY what to expect when it arrives.

Note: I just noticed that the scopes are different in the two pics below. The scope that comes with the rifle is in the first picture.
    jh

Quentin Defense billet lower

Cmmg parts kit

Rock River two stage trigger

CAA grip with Palm rest (snap in kind)

Mega billet side charging upper (cant recall BCG manf)

Magpul PRS stock

Alexander arms 26 round mag

24" Lilja match grade fluted bull barrel finished by Precision Firearms

15" JP free float handguard

Harris bench rest bipod

Nikon Monarch 6-24x scope with BDC reticle

Burris scope rings

Extra scope base with 20moa incline for long shots

This is a quality weapon and it shoots sub .625 in prone.

johnhefley_2012_010313.jpg

johnhefley_2012_010314.jpg

johnhefley_2012_010315.jpg

2. johnhefley

johnhefley Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. johnhefley

johnhefley Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. johnhefley