1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

5th wheel for sale or trade (S/W Missouri)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by clays, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clays

clays TS Member

2004 5th Wheel and 2004 Ford F250 for sale (S/W Missouri)

I have reduced the price on RV in hopes of a "Quick Sale"
    Price for the RV is $23,000

For Sale 2004 Prowler Regal 295RLTS it has 3 power slide outs, it measures 31 feet 11 inches from the hitch to the bumper, it pulls easily with our 3/4 ton pickup, even through the rocky mountains. This is the tall model and you can easily stand up and walk all the way around the queen size bed located in the front with storage underneath it. It has 2 full sized recliners located in the rear living room, with a ceiling fan. It is fully equipped and has all the options that were available when new. I also installed a new 3500 watt generator with an electronic transfer switch before our first trip, it has under 25 hours on it. It has 3 slide outs, a kitchen slide, a living room slide and a bedroom slide. The bathroom toilet is located in a seperate room by itself, there is a fully enclosed glass shower with a skylight and a vanity sink with medicine cabinet in the master bedroom as well as a full dressing table with mirror. Lots and Lots of cabinet and dresser drawer space and closet storage inside with pass thru basement type storage outside, it has an outside shower and a large awning. The inside is fully equipped with televisions / vcr's and dvd players it also has a built in stereo with am/fm/cd player with stereo speakers throughout the RV. The kitchen has spacious cabinets above and below with frosted glass/stained glass type doors, large fresh water tank with heater large gray and black water tanks 2 large propane tanks auxiliary batteries. It has a large refrigerator (GAS OR ELECTRIC), microwave, propane stove and oven, fresh water filter. Ducted A/C and Furnace with vents in the floor and ceiling.

This would be a great RV for anyone wanting to take long trips with all the comforts of home, suitable for families with children or retired persons, you just can't imagine the room in this RV it will easily sleep 6 people.

This Rv will come fully equipped with all the accessories you will need to hit the road, all electronics and misc cords and hoses included, also comes with wheel chocks and a king pin stabilizer to prevent rocking motion when set up. It also has a 15,000 lb. slider hitch and many other items to numerous to mention. If you are looking for a large 5th wheel that can easily be pulled with a 3/4 ton truck this is it.

We will also be selling our 2004 ford superduty crewcab (4 door) F250 diesel 6.0 automatic 4x4 with fx4 package 42,000 miles, this truck also has all the accessories included, stainless steel tube steps (running boards) bug deflector, floor mats, bed liner, window visors, tekonsha brake controller, 51 gallon auxillary fuel tank tool box combo ($1,000 option)

I have uploaded pictures of the inside to webshots, you should be able to click the following link to view pictures of the inside, taken last week.

http://www.webshots.com/search?query=5th+wheel+pictures+inside+2004+prowler+regal

http://thumb5.webshots.net/t/62/562/5/43/89/2182543890053353125CRbMpL_th.jpg

No need to buy a new RV 5th wheel and a new truck and then spend $5,000 - $10,000 in accessories, these are loaded and I am motivated to sell them, we only used them about 3 times in 2007 and it looks like we won't be using them any more than that in 2008.

The asking price for the 5th wheel is $25,000 and the truck is $31,000 - I am negotiable and I am open to consider offers or trades, I have the clear titles on both of these and there are no liens on them.

If you are not interested but know of someone who might be, please forward this ad to them.

If you don't want the add ons, I will be glad to remove them and lower the price accordingly.

Thank you
    Clays
    [​IMG]

2. clays

clays TS Member

Anyone interested?

3. clays

clays TS Member

Just added the truck to the title of thread.

4. clays

clays TS Member

This rig is perfect for trapshooting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.