1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

5th wheel camper for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Mike Richmond, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Richmond

Mike Richmond TS Member

0   0   0

2003 Jayco 5th wheel for sale. 30 ft. 3 slides, generator, smooth sides. Very good condition. Can be seen in Elysburg at the Westy Hogan. shoot me a pm if you have any questions or would like to see. Asking $18,500.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mike Richmond

Mike Richmond TS Member

0   0   0

A couple more photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Very nice unit...IS the log house in the background for sale??? RUN'EM

4. Mike Richmond

Mike Richmond TS Member

0   0   0

Kolarpole

the log home is not for sale but i could rent it to you over the winter if you would like. haha

5. Mike Richmond

Mike Richmond TS Member

0   0   0

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Hey, Mike...how's your son doing? Say hi to your mom and dad for me, too.

Is that a tub/shower combo? That's what it looks like to me. If you still have my email address, could you send me more pics? We are looking to get a newer camper now. PA is kind of far away, now that we moved to Kansas, but at least I know you and you take very good care of your things.

Thanks,

Devi

7. AlanM

AlanM Member

0   0   0

Mike,

Don't be silly Kolarpole goes to Florida for the winters he would freeze up here in the North. hahaha

Alan

8. Mike Richmond

Mike Richmond TS Member

0   0   0

Devi- sent you a pm.

Alan- yes you are right about freezing. He and my dad complain about 60's being to cold down there. There wouldn't be enough clothing for them to put on to stay warm in the winter up north. haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.