1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

550 mil for there own Jets ?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slipping into darkness, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I never new so many babys where drop on ther heads in Washington. also I like to say I'm new to the Disscusion threads and hope I can add some Color!! S.L.I.D. or slid.

2. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Dropping them on their heads might improve most of their brains...Bill

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

They must have not heard there is a recession and we need to cut back on expenditures,,,,leadership leads by example!!!!

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Surely you don't think our political masters who should be reduced to the degrading level of the peons they lord over and have to fly coach? After all, some pigs, and I doooooo mean pigs, are more equal than others.

5. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Those planes are for the Air Force to replace planes they are required to have and that have reached the end of their service life........As usual we are being used as pawns in their political games.

6. shadow

shadow Active Member

221, The Air Force asked for 1 (one) new plane. Our "Dear Leaders" chose to buy many more than one.

I wonder if Madam Speaker is unhappy with her FREE weekly ride from D.C. to San Francisco and back ?

7. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Remember when the auto executives came to Washington and we're criticized for flying on private jets, seems these arrogant Congressmen are even worse. When are they going to realize that we are borrowing money that generations will be paying on for many years? It needs to stop and the public be more and more outraged at their stupidity and waste. BT-100dc

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I used to fly back and forth to DC frequently. Many times I flew with Rep. Howard who was Chairman of the Transportation Committee and with Sen. Bill Bradley. Commercial coach was good enough for them. While I was not a particular fan of either of them, they were giants compared with today's lot os criminals and miscreants.

9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Something fishy about this SLID person.

10. 100straight

100straight Member

Three elementary requirements towards earning enough money to have your own jet aircraft:

1. learn to spell

2. use basic, proper grammer

3. DO NOT troll shooting websites.

11. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Wolfram nothing fishy going on, but be careful on the fantail, you don't want to slip on some fish scale,and slide into the deep blue! SLID.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.