1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

52% say Obama doesn't deserve re-election!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    52% say Obama doesn

THROW THE BUM OUT!!!

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/81213-52-say-obama-doesnt-deserve-reelection-
    <br>
    CNN poll: 52% say Obama doesn't deserve reelection in 2012<br>
    By Michael O'Brien - 02/16/10 01:35 PM ET<br>

52 percent of Americans said President Barack Obama doesn't deserve reelection in 2012, according to a new poll.

44 percent of all Americans said they would vote to reelect the president in two and a half years, less than the slight majority who said they would prefer to elect someone else.

Obama faces a 44-52 deficit among both all Americans and registered voters, according to a CNN/Opinion Research poll released Tuesday. Four percent had no opinion.

The reelection numbers are slightly more sour than Obama's approval ratings, which are basically tied. 49 percent of people told CNN that they approve of the way Obama is handling his job, while 50 percent disapprove.

Still, the 2012 election is still a long way's away, with this fall's midterm elections looming large. Republicans are hoping to make inroads into Congress, while Democrats are hoping to hold onto gains won in the 2006 and 2008 cycles.

Respondents to CNN were split at 46 percent as to whether they preferred a generic Republican or Democratic candidate in this fall's elections.

At least one retiring lawmaker is confident Obama will sail to reelection, with Sen. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.) predicting Monday the president would win "overwhelmingly" in 2012.

The CNN poll, conducted Feb. 12-15, has a three percent margin of error.

Source:<br>
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/81213-52-say-obama-doesnt-deserve-reelection-<br>
    The contents of this site are © 2010 Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., a subsisiary of News Communications, Inc.<br>

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Where do they find those 49% idiots,,,,you can't realisticaly look at hussein and what he is doing and wants to do and think it is good,,,,are Americans this stupid????

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Some, yes.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

He will be re-elected. If 50% is as low as he possibly goes, at a time like this, it's a done deal.

The American public has a well-established pattern of late. Elect a President, give him two terms...then throw his whole party out. Goes back about 3 presidents I think, and don't look for it to change soon.

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I noticed that the war in Afghanistan was seldom mentioned till they caught this 2nd in command Taliban dude. Now, thats all you see on the news. It's also comical that the Feds are all over Toyota's recalls right now.
    Don't recall that ever happening before. Hmmm.

6. pheasantmaster

pheasantmaster Well-Known Member

If he is allowed in office till 2012, it really won't matter who is elected!

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Toyota stink is not surprising since the UAW played a huge part in getting the traitor into office.

NOt rocket science from this end.

HM

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

44 percent would still vote for the clown? Now that is scary!

I'm with buzz, I'll bet he will get reelected. By the time 2012 rolls around the media will have convinced almost everybody that the Repubs have been in charge the last 4 years. Since Brown won in Mass and Evan Bayh leaving, I bet there are a lot of the dumb masses who think the Repubs already run the Senate.

I got a kick out of Bayh quitting because the Senate had become too partisan. Now whose fault is that? Let's see the Dems had a 60 to 40 advantage in Senate and a hugh advantage in the House, plus they had the White House.

9. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

lets hope that uncle tom isn't in office after 2012....it's already a mess

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Biden just said he actually likes Cheney, but Cheney is just plain wrong.

Whew, I was glad to hear that. I thought Biden hated Cheney. I feel better now.

11. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

America has turned. We have had decades with millions of Americans relying on the government to take care of them. Every year more Americans rely on the government. If we do turn back, and I don't think we will, it will only be temporary. The only thing that could fix this country now would be a total meltdown. Might just happen. Corruption and government control are built into the system now. No turning back. Better to enjoy shooting while you can. I am shooting trap and skeet after work today and can't wait. I thank God that somehow in this mess that is modern America I managed to raise good children all having good marriages with none of them living off the government.

12. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I also can't believe that many people still support him.

About five miles from my home, Pennsylvania's capitol city of Harrisburg is going through the same thing right now. They elected a black never-married female democrat with a 32 year-old son to replace the former mayor of 28 years, who also was a democrat but one of the few good ones. She was the former city council president and ran a campaign much like B.O.'s - based upon change and promising a transparent administration. Although she has never had a "real" job and runs a charity with questionable monetary distribution practices, the residents of Harrisburg elected her over a republican candidate who was a veteran business leader.

Like many U.S. cities, Harrisburg has had serious financial problems for a long time but in just two months in office, she has spent money like they have it - $35,000 to remodel the mayor's office suite, for example, and the local newspaper had to file a right-to-know order to learn about that. She hired a new police chief to replace the retiring 35-year veteran but she's paying this police chief $30,000 more than his successor. She also is paying her cabinet staff 40% more than former Mayor Reed paid his staff plus she added a cabinet member at the rate of $83,000 per year.

Although she was the city council president, she claims she was unaware of the city's finanical woes and, of course, blames them on Mayor Reed.

Her "transparent" administration is hardly that. There has been so much heat over her spending that she has her employees under a gag order with regard to their salaries. Today, the city controller said he will halt direct deposits of payroll so every payroll check will have to cross his desk for a signature so he can see how much each employee makes and that all are "real" employees if she does not lift the gag order. In her first month in office, her personal security detail rang up over $3,000 in overtime alone. The former mayor didn't even have a security detail. Meanwhile, she has cut all overtime for police and fire fighters and wants to double property taxes and raise all city-provided services and utilities 40%. The city council has told her they will not pass her proposed budget and the infighting continues.

Oh, yes - her son was arrested for attempted rape a few weeks ago and she held a press conference asking everyone to pray for him.

She has the gall to refer to herself as "Little Obama" and one thing about that is true - they're both in over their heads.

Ed

13. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Keep in mind where the poll is coming from.....CNN....The Communist News Network.....Check Rasmussen...The most comprehensive poll there is.....

14. pcrc11

pcrc11 TS Member

If Palin is the best we have for his competiton he will get his second term.

15. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

Biden is a bumbling, goof ball and presents an aura of low confidence and ineptitude. He is perfect and very appropriate as the backup man for the weakling Obama. Cheney is smart and eloquent. Maybe the goof ball should go pheasant hunting with Cheney someday.

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I would have suggested a Drive with Teddy.

Reminds me of the Tin Woodman in OZ. In fact, DC reminds me of OZ. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, Dorothy.

HM

HM

17. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Conservatives have to do what they've been doing...pulling back the curtain on the wizard. If people aren't diligent every single day in explaining the corruption to their friends, family, colleagues, etc, and putting it on blogs, forums, and in the media...then he is going to win the next time around, too.

He's holding back his best give-aways to regular joes until the last 6-months-to-a-year before the election, so the average guy will be praising him at that point. Just watch.

Stay active and diligent.

18. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

gosh, I feel I must contribute my .02 to this vibrant discussion.

Obama said last week "he would rather be a really good one term president than a mediocre 2 term president".

Obviously nobody has told him there is NO SUCH thing as a "really good one term president" !!!

If you were really that good, you'd get re-elected now wouldn't you?

This guy is living in a fantasy world and we are definately paying for it.

It will take 20 years to undue all of the damage.

Randy

19. crusha

crusha TS Member

Recurvy is right about saving all the give-backs until election year.

Heck, the Porkulus Bill was passed a year ago, and it's only 25% spent? What were they saving that money for? I keep waiting for the press to call him on that during a press conference, but it ain't happening.

20. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

I wish to hell he would stop speaking publicly between 9:30 AM and 4:00 EST when the markets are open.

Jon Reitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.