1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

51.99 per bag

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Oct 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Walmart Federal Game loads $3.88 a box.

Jerbear

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I heard 15 % increase again for shells as of Jan 1st. That's 30 % in 3 months.

Too late to stock up, stuff is already through the roof.

HM

3. bkms

bkms Member

Thats cheap, where i used to buy it was $62.66 last week, lol. Thats why i sold all my reloading stuff. Sold my 20/28 guage guns, kept my 20 cause i got over a hundred boxes in stock and i shoot it very little or it would be sold too. I am sure they will be many retire from the clay sports now due to the ever increasing cost. I wont, i will just shoot alittle. I keep hearing come Jan 1 there will be another increase, i know this is bound to be making the democraps happy. Happy shooting if you can afford it. Bob........

4. Nyttro

Nyttro TS Member

I'll shoot what I have, then hang it up. Getting too expensive for my wallet.

Nyttro

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Glad I still got a ton of that 9.00 a bag of shot of course it has been a few years ago but when I started back I just shot the cheap shell's but im sure I will have to reload again also glad I got plenty of gold medal ribbed hulls and powder and primers to last a couple of registered shooting years.'

Foghorn220

6. johara1

johara1 TS Member

the guys told me last night at west penn that shot went down at C.A.C. it was $36 a bag.i hope they are right...........jim

7. gordy h

gordy h Member

$49.95 a bag in Mil.Wi. area, Glad winter is coming so I don't have to shoot as much. Butch H

8. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Butch: Drive North on Hwy. 41 to Midwestern Shooters Supply in Lomira. $38.99 a bag as of yesterday. The same price at Recob's Target Shop in Prairie du Sac ... You're looking in the wrong places. Ed

9. rosies dad

rosies dad Member

Small clubs will be hard pressed to find enough shooters to stay open. You guys who have lead, may be standing on station one and shooting all by yourself.
    I have 1 bag of shot left, and just enough powder to load it. Thats next summers shooting.
    I aint going to bother shooting in any cold weather.

10. Skeeix

Skeeix TS Member

$63.99 at Bass Pro in Las Vegas today.

Clyde

11. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I'll get another job before I quit,but then again I like to shoot. Bet money it's still cheaper than drinking.

12. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

game loads not legal 3 1/4 dram 1 1/8 oz shot.

13. Bernie

Bernie TS Member

sm, what's illegal about that?

14. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I like the shot curtain Idea. Also good for the enviroment, and It's comming to that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.