1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

500 % tax on Ammo !

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Goozer, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goozer

Goozer TS Member

I read alot of posts about the price of shot falling. This is great news for the short term,however I do not want to seem to be negative on this. In the
    so-called stimuls plan is there not a provision for a 500 % tax on all ammo sales ? And if not will it not be comming ? At this point there seems to be nothing we can do until the next election, Correct ?

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Please provide a link or reference to the 500% tax on ammo.

Eric

3. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

500% of current sales tax..... .075 x 5=????

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I hope it isn't in there. Nobody was given a chance by the Demoncrat crooks now running the country to read it. If it is in there it is time for the revolution now. These will be the biggest crooks to ever run this country.

5. Goozer

Goozer TS Member

It has been reported that within the new so-called stimuls plan there is a provision burried within. This document is thousands of pages long of which
    very few have read. Remember there was less than 48 hrs. to review the document. I will wait to research the pro 2nd amendament sights once it has been read. I'am actually really surprised that anyone would doubt that this
    far left wing party that is now in control would not do this. I firmly believe
    that our days of gun ownership and the ability to buy ammunition are almost over. I do however applaud a postive frame of mind concerning the sisuation before us. Just remember the Democrats are in total control now,and there is nothing anyone can do about it until the next election. They can do anything they want in regard to gun laws and you cannot stop it, Sorry .

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Lets also make excuses for the scum that have cheated their way to power via organizations the likes of ACORN, huh Flincher?

7. obfd13

obfd13 Member

Who "reported" this info? Why not download the bill in a pdf and search for keywords such as ammunition, guns, firearms, etc.? Than you can see for yourself.

8. MilCon

MilCon Member

Nothing in the bill that I could find..
    I did a PDF File search this weekend and found nothingabout ammo, guns, hunting.

9. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Fortunately, there are some pro-gun Democrats in office. Not all that many, but enough to help fight against unreasonable laws if they have the guts to do so. Even Harry Reid was more pro-gun than not, or at least he was at one time. We need to watch out for cheap tricks and back door legislation. Make sure you identify who your Senators and House Reps are. Figure it out at the state and local levels as well. Be dilligent for making them aware of your views. If they vote against unreasonable measures, be sure to thank them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.