1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$500 MILLION and TRAPSHOOTING.........

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Uncle Sam, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

So....the Powerball is at $500 million and I am pretty sure I am going to win it and I can tell you right now I will never shoot reloads again!...AND...I will not even shoot cheap new ones either. These are the things I am going to do with the cash. I have to send Pheasantmaster a skid of AA's out to Kansas. Puablo likes AA Handicap loads so he gets a skid of those but only if he comes to Cardinal Center to shoot! The Wisconsin boys will get the money they need to finish up their new facility and I will pay off all the loans they have if they have any. The Penna. shooters will have all new Pat Traps down in Elysburg plus some more money for whatever they want. I will give the ATA a generous donation for weed-eaters and round-up to be used at Sparta prior to the Grand American. Cardinal Center will get some cash so that when you win a flashlight you get batteries with it. I wanna shoot at Vernal, Spanish Fork, Tucson, Redlands, and I wanna go to the Kentucky State shoot. I am also going to buy a new rototiller. Now, this being said.....what would you do if you hit the powerball? Go ahead.....don't be shy!!!!.......Uncle Sam, Pa.

2. oz

oz Active Member

175 million to one...... wish in one hand and s**t in the other. see which one fills up first.

3. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Hopefully an optimist wins it like you Unk, and not a pessimist like the oz man.

I like your ideas--I'd include a donation sufficient to build the Maryland home grounds into a pristine state-of-the art shooting venue.

Guy

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'll build a couple top notch Hotels just outside the WSRC gates so all the whiners have some place close to stay when attending the Grand.

Remember the odds of winning are crazy but someone will win it eventually. You certainly can't win if you don't play.

5. Grade VI

Grade VI Member

Sam, How about a few bucks for trap clubs in Crawford and Erie County and maybe Monroe too??

6. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Guy....I will give Maryland money also!!!.......Uncle Sam

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I I win it you will never know it

8. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Grade VI.........You got it!!! Lots for our county and Monroe!!!......Sam

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Matt,

Is Top Notch and new chain of luxury motels ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. grntitan

WPT,

Just like the Sparta Motel. Nothing but the best for my Trap shooting friends. :)

11. shadow

shadow Active Member

I will spend some of it on booze and hookers---the rest I will just waste.

12. RLC323

RLC323 Member

I would purchase this sad, abandoned piece of ground. Along with the golf-course next door, and all the homes on the golf-course next door.
    rlc323_2008_030332.jpg

13. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

New Perazzi with naked ladies on it for me and Big Billy and an RV like Pride Engineer has.

And let's just say the shoots at Del-Tone and our state should would have significant added money!

14. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I would change my name and get a RV and fine a nice place to live were no one knows me.

15. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Acturally, I've probably given this more thought than most have. Here's what I would do if I win. After taking care of my church and my family, I would go to Salem, Oregon and buy the entire Mitchell's Sporting Clays facility, lock, stock, and barrel! That used to be the home of the old Salem Trap Club. One of the nicest places I've ever shot trap... I would return it to it's former glory days, with all modern upgrades. Re-do all the trap houses and add a couple more, all with brand new traps. Refurbish the clubhouse and add on to it. New restrooms with state of the art showers, etc. New restaurant, new caretakers house, and new storage building with full workshop. I would add as many pull through, full hook-up RV sites as space allows, and a large dry camping area as well. And, of course, a modern, up to date business office. Once it was all done, I would deed it to to PITA, and their membership, so they could finally have their own, permanent home grounds. Long overdue in my opinion..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

16. Kevin Fleming

Kevin Fleming Active Member

As someone who doesn't play, I appreciate all who participate in this voluntary taxation program. Hopefully, the more tax revenue you all contribute, the less the government will try to bleed out of me.

Good luck to you all.

K

17. nipper

nipper TS Member

tax the rich and give to the poor....i cant convince the poor ass people living in red states, relying on social security for retirement only, to not vote repukeblician.....oh well...obama is a muslim, at least romney is a christian, dump ass people....

18. grntitan

Well now that we have heard from the village idiot......

19. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

I would quit playing the options to win extra money . LMAO !!!

20. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Ya know....Rick Barker is right! You win 500 million....but you only get 325 million.......I might have to cut back a little on the spending!!!...or not!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.